12.26.2010

MY WINTER ESSENTIALS



From top left- Jeffrey Campbell Lita black & taupe/// Dolce Vita black suede heels/// Hunter Wellington green rain boots with Hunter sock insert/// Zara quilted patchwork scarf/// Alexander McQueen Cashmere scarf/// BCBG fedora/// Steve Madden boots/// Behnaz Sarafpour suede elbow length gloves///
Whenever I arrive to Marc's family's house in NJ I always seem to over pack. But as it turns out I only wear a quarter of it. It made me think to myself, why am I "that person" who is unpacking at the airport to get under the 50lb limit when I don't wear half of it. So this time I decided to bring only what do I wear most at home, my favs, and of course essentials for the weather here, and decided to pack just that stuff. Viola! A success! Quick tip- With all the crazy rain in LA right now Hunter boots are perfect for staying dry and looking good, and now that I'm on the East Coast the Wellie sock inserts really help keep my feet warm!! FYI Shoes.com has free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment